Monday, August 25, 2014

8/25/14 - Kind of Paleo: The Caveman Diet for Normal People By Kelly D. Williams

Kind of Paleo by Kelly D. Williams is a breakdown of the Paleo diet in layman’s terms.

The book is a beginner’s guide to the diet sweeping the nation.  It gives an introductory from both sides of the fence from true believers of the diet to true skeptics of the diet.  You will see success stories and promoters and moderate to hard-core haters.  I was surprised that there were no recipes in the book, taught me to read the description better.  Even though, I learned a lot about the diet and realize that I’m neither a hunter-gatherer, nor a caveman.  I do, however, grow some of my own food.   


If you don’t know anything about the Paleo diet you will after you read this book.

I received this ebook from LibraryThing for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment