Tuesday, September 16, 2014

9/16/14 - Book review - A Promise to Protect by Patricia Bradley

A Promise to Protect by Patricia Bradley is a wonderful work of fiction.

Acting Sheriff Ben Logan hasn't been able to get Leigh Somerall out of his head for 10 years.  She contacts him with a strange request, to protect her brother, Tony Jackson.  When Ben catches up with Tony, he as well has an odd request, to protect his sister Leigh.  Leigh has a son, TJ that oddly looks like Ben and even more oddly, at least to Ben, has the same unique blood type.  Leigh has something that someone devious wants; a flash-drive.  They will go to any lengths to get it, putting TJ and Leigh in danger.  Gun-runners, dog-fighters, dreams of Johns Hopkins all things that Ben and Leigh face.  In the end, after God has worked miracles throughout, love wins out.

This is a wonderful book.  I've never read this author before but I will seek out more of her books.


I received this book from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group. The opinions I have expressed are my own, and I was not required to write a positive review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment